BTDS (BT Development Services) Jsc. is one of the prominent asset management companies in Bulgaria, specializing in the management of hotels, resorts, tour operators and agencies, as well as property development and infrastructure. The company proudly carries the legacy of “Balkantourist” – the previously state-owned behemoth of Bulgarian tourism.
Our mission is to deliver world-class projects with distinguished asset management expertise, enhancing the heritage of tourism and reviving the deeply rooted spirit of Bulgarian hospitality.
BTDS manages four and five-star hotels and resorts in some of the most attractive, full-year destinations across Bulgaria – Borovets Mountain Resort, Golden Sands Resort, St.St. Constantine and Helena and the picturesque village of Arbanasi, nearby the ancient Bulgarian capital of Veliko Turnovo.
BT Hotels Collection provides premier accommodation, facilities and services, with extensive expertise in hosting high-impact and large-scale events, such as conferences, galas and weddings. To provide maximum comfort for our business guests, the modern conference centers and event halls combine functionality, contemporary design and cutting edge technology.
BTDS proudly extends its mission beyond tourism and as a patron of the arts, endeavors to preserve and showcase inherited traditions and the captivating art and history surrounding the emblematic cultural attractions, which touch our projects and sites. This important role, has been largely realized by our proprietary engineering company TTrust Engineering Ltd. The company has unique expertise in the construction, restoration and maintenance of touristic sites, mountain lifts and infrastructure, as well as project management and investment oversight.
Supervisory Board Chairman
- Chairman of BT Development Services (BTDS).
- Investment banker with over 20 years experience
Executed acquisitions, built and sold companies in diverse areas - banking and asset management, hospitality, food commodities, mining and manufacturing
- MBA, Michigan State University, U.S.A.
- MS Economics, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 20 years of experience as an accountant and chief accountant at a large holding company
- 10 years as Managing Director of an asset management company
- Masters' Degree in Accounting from the University for National and World Economics in Sofia
Brian Michael Jenkins
- Senior Advisor to the President of the RAND Corporation, U.S.A.
- Special Advisor to the International Chamber of Commerce and Member of the Board of Directors of the ICC’s Commercial Crime Services
- Former member of the U.S. Comptroller General’s Advisory Board
- Former Advisor to the National Commission on Terrorism and member of the White House Commission on Aviation Safety and Security
- B.A. and M.A. in History from the University of California at Los Angeles, U.S.A.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com