Situated at the foot of the ski slopes, the classic ski-in/ski-out hotel Rila is a symbol of Borovets resort.
The four star hotel was built in 1986 by the French contractor following the model of the French ski resort Les Arcs. in the Alpine Savoie region. After a complete renovation in 2015 hotel Rila welcomes its guests with a brand new look and feel.
Only 70km away from Sofia International Airport (50 min. drive) the hotel is located in the highest Bulgarian mountain - Rila (2925m), among the stunning ancient pine trees of Borovets mountain resort.
Following the final stage of the renovation of the rooms in the east wing of the hotel in the summer of 2019, hotel Rila welcomes its guests with the elegant SUPERIOR and brand new modern SIGNATURE rooms where modern alpine design meets comfort and functionality. The hotel offers:
- 116 double SIGNATURE rooms
- 2 SIGNATURE apartments
- 2 SIGNATURE maisonettes
- 180 SUPERIOR double rooms, of which 38 interconnecting
- 100 SUPERIOR family rooms
- 23 DELUXE apartments
- 5 SUPERIOR maisonnetes
- 1 Vice-presidential maisonette
- 1 Presidential maisonette
- 24-hour Reception desk
- Airport transfer services from Sofia and Plovdiv
- Onsite, indoor and outdoor parking
- Renovated SPA Center with 4 saunas, steam room, cryo cabin, Turkish bath, Russian bath and 5 treatment rooms
- 25-meter indoor heated swimming pool and two hot tubs; Gym
- State-of-the-art conference center
- Casino “International”
- Concierge and tour desk
- Shops and beauty salon
- Currency exchange desk, ATM
- Adventure Center Borosport
- Ski pass and ski service desk
- Ski depot
- Kid's club and kindergarten
- Buffet-style restaurants Les Arcs and Seasons
- A - la - carte restaurant Samokovi, offering fine dine experience with seasonal menu of innovative dishes by chef Veselin Kalev.
- Lobby bar Champions Bar & Diner – Buzzing sports bar and restaurant for champions, right in the heart of the resort
- Bar “The Terrace Lounge”, featuring breathtaking views of the slopes and apres ski parties during the winter season
- Night bar "After Eleven" offering the best club music in the resort, variety of guest stars and good vibes
The hotel Rila conference center is the perfect place for corporate events such as conferences, trainings, workshops, cocktails, Christmas parties, as well as a range of other special events including weddings, graduation parties and birthday celebrations, among many others.
- 8 multifunctional conference halls with a capacity of 10 to 200 delegates
- Ball room Rila with a capacity of up to 700 delegates, with private lobby and bar
- Modern AV facilities